4dr V6 4WD Limited SUV
2003 Toyota Highlander Limited! only 102K! 1-Owner! like brand new conditions
4dr V6 4WD Limited SUV
Used Clear Title
3.0L V6 CYLINDER
All Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
LEATHER TRIM PKG
leather seat/door trim
PREMIUM 3-IN-1 COMBO RADIO W/CD CHANGER
AM/FM stereo w/6-disc compact disc changer/ cassette
8 JBL speakers
VEHICLE SKID CONTROL
POST PRODUCTION OPTIONS
PREFERRED ACCESSORY PKG
5-piece carpeted floor/cargo mat set
first aid kit
glass breakage sensor
Features & Specifications *
- 3.0L DOHC MPFI 24-valve V6 engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/Snow Mode
- Full-time four wheel drive
- 4-wheel independent MacPherson strut suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- (5) P225/70R16 all-season SBR BSW tires
- (5) 6-spoke aluminum alloy wheels
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Brake assist system w/electronic brake distribution
- 19.8 gallon fuel tank
- Vehicle Name : Toyota Highlander
- Body Style : 4 Door
- Drivetrain : Four Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Sport Utility Vehicle
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3880
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 2000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 200
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 3500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 350
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.0L/183
- Fuel System : MPFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 220 @ 5800
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 222 @ 4400
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.94
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.19
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.41
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.02
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.14
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.29
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 582
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 100
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : Independent
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : MacPherson
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : MacPherson
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 35
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 32
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 0.91
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 0.63
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.0
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.98
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 37.4
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : 40.6
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.6 x 1.1
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 10.2 x 0.4
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
FINANCE FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE APPLY BEFORE BIDDING. THERE IS AN APPLICATION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTING, THAT YOU CAN FEEL OUT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITH NO TIME.
Contact us today at 732-418-9909
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ LIMITED WARRANTY
This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
We offering warranty plans from 30 days to 48 month bumper to bumper, unlimited miles on almost every vehicle in our inventory. You can find more information at http://eaglewarranty.com.
Contact Us at 732-418-9909
Click Here for Details
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle