Double 141" Automatic 4WD Truck
2005 TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLE CAB TRD SPORT 4X4! 153K MILES
Double 141" Automatic 4WD Truck
Used Clear Title
4.0L V6 CYLINDER
Four Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
TRD SPORT PKG #3
chrome grille surround & rear bumper
color-keyed front bumper & overfenders
metallic tone I/P
leather wheel & shift knob
variable speed wiper
sunvisors w/mirrors & extensions
remote keyless entry
sliding rear window w/privacy glass
sport seats w/drivers seat lumbar support
Bilsteins shock absorbers
17" aluminum wheels
limited slip differential
115V/400W deck mounted pwr point
Features & Specifications *
- 4.0L DOHC EFI 24-valve V6 VVT-i engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- 4-wheel drive
- 5450# GVWR
- Front skid plate
- Deck rail system w/(4) adjustable tie-down cleats
- Independent coil-spring double-wishbone front suspension w/gas-filled shock absorbers
- Rear leaf-spring rigid suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- P245/75R16 mud & snow tires
- Full-size spare tire
- 16" styled steel wheels
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr ventilated front disc/rear drum brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS) w/brake assist
- Electronic braking distribution (EBD)
- 21 gallon fuel tank
- Vehicle Name : Toyota Tacoma
- Body Style : DoubleCab
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 5450
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs) : 8100
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 3500
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 350
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 4.0L/241
- Fuel System : EFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 236 @ 5200
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 266 @ 3800
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.52
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.04
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.40
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.72
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.73
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.00
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.57
- Frame Type : Ladder
- Suspension Type - Front : Double-Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear : Leaf Spring
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.18
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), On Center : 17.3
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 44.0
- Brake Type : Pwr-Assisted
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
FINANCE FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE APPLY BEFORE BIDDING. THERE IS AN APPLICATION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTING, THAT YOU CAN FEEL OUT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITH NO TIME.
Contact us today at 732-418-9909
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ LIMITED WARRANTY
This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
We offering warranty plans from 30 days to 48 month bumper to bumper, unlimited miles on almost every vehicle in our inventory. You can find more information at http://eaglewarranty.com.
Contact Us at 732-418-9909
Click Here for Details
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle