2010 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LIMITED AWD! FULLY LOADED!NAVIGATION, DVD, BACKUP CAMERA!
Used Clear Title
3.5L V6 DOHC 24V
All Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Vehicle History Report
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
Black with Gray Full Leather Interior
Climate Control System
Leather Steering Wheel
Remote Trunk Lid
Steering Wheel Radio Controls
Telescoping Steering Wheel
Tire Pressure Monitor
12v Power Outlet
Dual Power Sliding Doors
Power Driver's Seat
Power Lift Gate
Power Passenger Seat
Power Sliding Door
All Wheel Drive
Child Proof Door Locks
Driver's Air Bag
Dynamic Stability Control
Passenger Air Bag
Roll Stability Control
Side Air Bags
Side Curtain Airbags
Traction Control System
Compass And Temperature Display
Body Side Moldings
Audio / Video
Aux. Audio Input
Features & Specifications *
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve VVT-i V6 engine w/electronic direct ignition
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD & intelligence (ECT-i)
- All wheel drive
- Battery saver
- Macpherson strut independent front suspension
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Variable-assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Vehicle Name : Toyota Sienna
- Body Style : 5 Door Reg WB
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 4WD Minivans
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4464
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 3500
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 350
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.5L/211
- Fuel System : MPFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 266 @ 6200
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 245 @ 4700
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.24
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.36
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.52
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.05
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.76
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.38
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.29
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Torsion Beam
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Stabilizer Bar
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Stabilizer Bar
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.02
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 0.79
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 15.5
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.40
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 36.8
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
FINANCE FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE APPLY BEFORE BIDDING. THERE IS AN APPLICATION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTING, THAT YOU CAN FEEL OUT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITH NO TIME.
Contact us today at 732-418-9909
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ LIMITED WARRANTY
This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
We offering warranty plans from 30 days to 48 month bumper to bumper, unlimited miles on almost every vehicle in our inventory. You can find more information at http://eaglewarranty.com.
Contact Us at 732-418-9909
Click Here for Details
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle