2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited super clean!
Used Clear Title
3.6L V6 DOHC 24V
6 Spd Automatic
Four Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
BLACK 3-PIECE HARD TOP
freedom panel storage bag
rear window defroster
rear window wiper w/washer
tinted rear windows
Features & Specifications *
- 3.6L SMPI 24V VVT V6 engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 3.21 axle ratio
- Engine oil cooler
- Next generation Dana 30 solid front axle
- Next generation Dana 44 HD rear axle
- Command-Trac shift-on-the-fly 4WD system
- 600-CCA maintenance free battery
- 160-amp alternator
- Trailer sway damping
- (2) front/(1) rear tow hooks
- Fuel tank skid plate
- Transfer case skid plate
- Normal duty suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Pwr steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Hydraulic assist brake boost
- Vehicle Name : Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Body Style : Sport Utility Vehicle
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 4WD Sport Utility Vehicles
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4075
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 2000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 200
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 2000
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 300
- Engine Order Code : ERB
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.6L/220
- Fuel System : Electronic Fuel Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 285 @ 6400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 260 @ 4800
- Trans Order Code : DEH
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.46
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.61
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.72
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.25
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.83
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 4.06
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.21
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.00
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.72
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 600
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 160
- Suspension Type - Front : Live Axle
- Suspension Type - Rear : Live axle
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : N/A
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : N/A
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.7
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.5
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 41.2
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : N/A
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.9 x 1.1
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.9 x 1.1
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
FINANCE FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE APPLY BEFORE BIDDING. THERE IS AN APPLICATION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTING, THAT YOU CAN FEEL OUT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITH NO TIME.
Contact us today at 732-418-9909
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ LIMITED WARRANTY
This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
We offering warranty plans from 30 days to 48 month bumper to bumper, unlimited miles on almost every vehicle in our inventory. You can find more information at http://eaglewarranty.com.
Contact Us at 732-418-9909
Click Here for Details
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle